Did you always wanted to work around planes? Do you like variation in your work?Then is this the job for you!
As a logistics employee you’re frequently in contact with your colleagues. You have social abilities and work with a sense of responsibility. You'll work with different types of procedures and big cargo planes, so it’s very important that you work with a sense of responsibility. If you have a forklift certificate, you’ll find yourself many times on the forklift.
The job activities:
- Handling the import and export;
- Loading and unloading the cargo planes;
- Help new employees settle in;
- Operating a forklift (we provide the certificate if you do not have one already).
- Full-time available: 38.75 hours per week (morning, evening and night);
- Living in the Netherlands for at least 8 years;
- You have experience in logistics.
- €15.86 to €21.45 per hour, including irregularity allowance and holiday allowance;
- Holiday money, vacation days, pension and travel allowance;
- A long-term job with growth opportunities.
We are one of the largest cargo and logistics handlers worldwide. Our head office is in the Netherlands at Schiphol. We are currently experiencing rapid growth, because of that we are looking for new logistic colleagues! We deliver a nice working atmosphere with a good working team. By working together, we achieve the most.
Sounds good? Send your resume to our recruiter Maarten at email@example.com and we will contact you within two working days!
Tags: KLM, Air France, Transavia, Easyjet, Corendon Airlines, Ryanair, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Menzies Aviation, Aviapartner, Schiphol, airport, baggage employee, luggage employee, logistics employee, warehouse employee, cargo employee